Behind Shadow Photography
My name is John Jefferies, and Shadow Photography is a friendly, professional business that I founded in 2012, and is based in West Sussex, run by myself and my colleague. From the age of 8 years old I have been interested in photography and this has been an amazing change of lifestyle for me, from working in the airline industry for many years previous.
My inspiration for the business name came from my dear feline Shadow, and he has been the basis for my foundation to the business.
- I am a very approachable person, and can provide a great standard of direction when helping you behind the camera.
-When working with children, I have an up to date DBS certificate that can be shown to you on the day of shooting.
- My editing techniques are exceptional, meaning that I can provide you with an array of outstanding images.
Contact me for for information regarding photo shoots and/or any requirements you may have without the obligation to committing to a shoot.
e-mail:- John Jefferies
My name is Katelynn Bennett, I am 23 years old, a professionally published model, and I am John's second photographer from Shadow Photography.
I first started out modelling for John in 2018, and now I have taken a huge interest in photography both inside and outside of my Animal Science university degree.
John has recently taken me on as his partner photographer, and I will be accompanying him on his photo shoots for clients.
- I am fun, friendly and approachable
- I have an up to date clean DBS and CRB check for general use and working with children, as well as being a registered back up carer with Portsmouth social services
- I have excellent communication skills, and assist John greatly with photographing clients as well as helping with direction and ideas
- My editing skills are of good standard, and I can produce beautiful images for you/ you and your family